Purchase, Sale, Lettings of Houses and Premises in Malaga
DO YOU NEED A LAWYER TO BUY A PROPERTY IN MALAGA?
NO, the Spanish law allows you to buy a Spanish property in Malaga or in any other area in Spain without a lawyer but I suggest to contact us so we can check before you purchase the property that the land or the house you are buying is free of debts and all is correct from a legal perspective.
There are several tips to decide whether you need a lawyer for buying a property in Spain:
- Do you know the language in an efficient way to understand legal jargon? A lawyer DOES.
- Do you know what is usually agreed in legal terms when anyone is buying or selling a property? Are you familiar with our common law?
- Do you know that first step in buying a property safely in Spain by checking at the Land Registry who is the owner of the property for sale and whether the property has charges or not?
- Do you know how to get information from the Town Hall about any debts the property may have regarding local taxes?
- Do you know what stipulations may be considered void or voidable?
- Do you know whether you may build a beautiful house in the plot you are already trying to buy?
It might be the case that you are now concerned about all you need to know to be able to complete the conveyance process safely and you feel that you risk being cheated when you buy your future home in Malaga.
Do not worry!! We will protect your rights in Malaga and surrounding areas, and even all over Spain as we have many collaborators so you may buy, sell or rent any property safely.
You will get clear and efficient information in English about the transfer of your property and we will complete the process speedily and efficiently so you may start enjoying your new house in Malaga or in the rest of Spain as soon as possible.
It does not matter which type of property you are trying to buy, sell or rent. We offer legal advice to those buying a small and cozy studio and also we offer legal advice for the purchase of luxurious and comfortable villas.
It does not matter where the property you are interested in is located. You will never be alone; we will protect you at any time during all the conveyance process, from the first contract you sign with the seller or the real estate agents until you sign the title deed before the Notary where you are handed the keys to your new and smart property.